[URGENT]: Inbound Tour Operator Needed
Asia Pioneer Travel Co., ltd. (Formerly Indochina Pioneer Co., ltd.) is a professional inbound tour operator who offers premium personalized tours through out Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Nepal, China and other parts of Asia.
With a mission to make each trip a true holiday for our travelers from all around the world to Vietnam and the region, we are looking for a Inbound Tour Operator who manage all our bookings and ground service activities to perform our exceptional service to our customers in our destination.
Being an Inbound Tour Operator and a member of Asia Pioneer Team, you are expected, and enjoy the following:
- Book and manage services for Tours: tour guides, hotels, train, air tickets…
- Check and make sure services are fully booked before the tour runs
- Handling problems arising in the tour.
- Contact and negotiate with partners and suppliers to get the best contract prices.
- Coordinate with accounting department in payment for suppliers and guides.
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure the best customer service.
- Reports to Operations Team Leader
- University graduated with majors related to Tourism, English Languages. Proficiency in other European languages (French, Spanish) is an asset.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an inbound tour operator.
- Good negotiation skills, being careful, honest, agile, responsible for work, with ability to work under pressure.
- Good job management skills
- Proficient in using office apps & tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Income: from 8 to 12 million/month + commission.
- Allowance for lunch, phone, travels.
- Social insurance package plus company health insurance
- Periodic salary increase according to the company’s regulations
- Bonus on holidays of the year & year-end
- Award for excellent performance, reward for initiative
- Internal & external training programs
- Annual leave according to the National Code of Labor
- Annual company trips
Working time: Weekdays Monday – Friday & Saturday morning
- Morning 08:30 – 12:00 / Afternoon 13:00 – 17:30
Please send your JD to: [email protected] – Tel: 0976.734.768 (Ms Hoa)
(Only Shortlisted candidates are contacted for interview invitation)