Digital Marketing Executive
Asia Pioneer Travel Co., ltd is a professional inbound tour operator who offers premium personalized tours through-out Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Nepal, China and other parts of Asia.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online & offline marketing and advertising activities. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all marketing, design and technology related aspects. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The ideal candidate should have an existing educational background & experience in marketing and preferred IT skills. Knowledge of inbound Travel, Tourism, and Tours market is a highly valuable skill.
Candidate must be able to create marketing content and design basic designs. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self-starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator. Successful experience with Social Media, SEO, Google Ads, Content, Inbound & Email marketing is also necessary.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Plan, manage and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc. to increase company sales and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, build links etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with sales & technical team to improve the user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Gather and analyze customer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales team to create advertising material
- Collaborate with creative graphic designer and freelancers to produce marketing content.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
Branding, Design & Marketing Materials
- Assist in protecting the integrity of the company’s brands and all uses.
- Communicate branding guidelines to promoters and audience.
- Responsible for creative design and it an addition to be having a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere.
- Manage and maintain the company’s social media messaging with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall company branding.
PR, Digital & Social
- Work directly with the Marketing Team Leader to prepare a social media plan, timelines and priorities for individual events/performances as well as those with an institutional focus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven 1-3 years experience as Digital Marketing Executive, SEO, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Experience in the Travel & Tourism market in general is preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools (Google keyword planner, email marketing, Semrush, etc) and techniques
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ads, Facebook ads and email campaigns and SEO/SEM campaigns
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Semrush, Hotjar etc.)
- Basic knowledge of creative content writing
- Basic knowledge of creative graphic design
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- To enjoy the full range of social insurance, health insurance under the provisions of the State.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- To develop your skills and career sustainably with our peer coaching and internal training programs, plus opportunities for other educational activities.
- Yearly site inspection trips and annual company trip.
- Competitive salary and sales incentive, operation bonus, yearly incentive, with many other benefits.
- Interested candidates can send your CV and cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the job.
- Email: [email protected]