Content Marketing Executive
Asia Pioneer Travel Co., ltd is a professional inbound tour operator who offers premium personalized tours through-out Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Nepal, China and other parts of Asia.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Executive with extensive experience in creating content, professional writing and editing skills, as well as possessing a passion for driving acquisition and retention in a B2C, B2B environment. The position will require the fast-paced development of high quality content including site content, blog articles, social, video, email content and more. You will ensure best in class SEO while producing engaging and innovative content, and help develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals around brand awareness, traffic growth and customer acquisition and retention.
The role requires the perfect mix of content producer and data-driven marketer, ready to create and distribute content across multiple channels as part of our growing marketing team. It’s a great opportunity to apply your expertise to add value to this fast-growing business.
- Supports all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagements and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- This role requires a brand publisher mind-set: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimise the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include SEO optimization, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Producing and distributing editorial and press releases to industry specific magazines and blogs.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter / community distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Development and management of all content processes.
- Integration of content marketing plans with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-3 years’ hands on experience creating content for website, blogs and growing a social audience plus producing industry white papers and editorial/press releases.
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices. Understanding of how to rank on search engines and ability to quickly adapt to algorithm changes.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Experience with CMS systems, WordPress, Google Analytics, and the major social media channels.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders with focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Strategic thinker, who can bring new ideas that can move quickly to execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- To enjoy the full range of social insurance, health insurance under the provisions of the State.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- To develop your skills and career sustainably with our peer coaching and internal training programs, plus opportunities for other educational activities.
- Yearly site inspection trips and annual company trip.
- Competitive salary and sales incentive, operation bonus, yearly incentive, with many other benefits.
- Interested candidates can send your CV and cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the job.
- Email: [email protected]